The main 3 products for a lash lift treatment in a handy bundle!
Step 1 - Our Relaxing Solution
Ciaobrow lamination lifting cream has a much gentler approach, we have reduced the chemical percentage whilst still giving maximum results!
The longer processing time (up to 10 minutes) eliminates the over-processing of brow hair.
- 1 box of Ciaobrow Lamination Lifting cream contains 15ml.
- 10 x 1.5 ml sachets.
Step 2 - Neutralising Cream is a dual product and the most important part of Ciaobrow Brow Lamination & Lash Lift.
Step 2 has a shorter application time and is packaged in handy sachets which promote hygienic working while minimising product waste (roughly 1-3 clients per sachet).
- 1 Box of Ciaobrow Lamination Neutralising lotion contains 15ml.
- 10 sachets per box (1-3 clients per sachet)
Brow Lamination & Lash Lift Step 3 - Nourishing Cream
Step 3 of the Brow Lamination & Lash Lift process involves the application of a nourishing serum that serves a dual purpose for both Ciaobrow Brow Lamination and Lash Lift. This is the final step of the process.
- It’s a Conditioning serum that cares for, nourishes, and sets both treatments.
- In handy bottle 50ml
- For 40 -50 treatments
Purchasing the set provides a saving compared to buying all the products separately
A patch test behind both ears MUST be done 48 hours prior to any treatment.
• Assess brows for timings (check hair texture)
• Apply a barrier around the outside of the brows (Vaseline)
• Using the applicator apply Step 1 (quickly ) to both brows, apply in an upward motion avoiding the tips of the hair
• Remove any excess product from the skin
*Set the timer to required time*
Work the product through the brow in an upward motion
• Apply cling film, and leave for 2 minutes
• Remove the film and gently work the product through the brows with your applicator/microbrush in an upward motion while assessing brows.
• Re-apply cling film clean side down and leave for a further 2 minutes
• Remove film
• Work product through the brow in an upward motion, while assessing brows. Continue to do this for the remaining time. (Work gently as the brows are delicate)
• Once processed GENTLY remove with a WET cotton pad in an upwards motion, ensuring no residue is left. Work carefully, the brows at this stage can be delicate
• Spot any stubborn hairs individually with the product, and leave for 1 minute, or until relaxed. Remove with a wet cotton bud
• Apply Step 2 to both brows, ensuring all hair is covered. Comb in the desired shape
• Cover with cling film holding hair in shape
• Leave for 2 minutes
• Remove cling film gently work through the brow and leave for the remaining time (6-8 minutes)
• Remove Step 2 with a DRY pad or cotton bud in an upwards motion
• Set the brows into the desired shape
• Tint and wax if necessary
• Apply Step 3 generously and brush brows into the desired shape. Please ensure this solution remains on for 12 hours
• Keep brows dry for 48 hours
To maintain healthy brows use Ciaobrow Oil daily.
• Step 1: 4-12 minutes
• Step 2: 6-8 minutes
• Step 3: Must be left on for 12hrs this helps the brows to set into the desired shape
• Thin or fine brow hair: 4-6 minutes
• Normal healthy brows: 6-8 minutes
• Coarse strong brows: 8-12 minutes
* Spot individual hairs where necessary*
It is extremely important to advise the correct aftercare
• Keep brow dry for 48 hours
• Use Ciaobrow Oil daily
• Avoid swimming/saunas /exercise for 24 hours
• Avoid direct sunlight
• Do not apply Retinin-A AHA or exfoliate the brows for 72 hours
• No self-tanning products for 1 week prior and 48 hours after treatment
Should any itching, swelling, or irritation occur remove the product gently with clean water apply a cold compress and seek medical advice.